Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays and "Dad & Our Little Boy"

Photobucket

Here is the weekly sketch form "Sketchy Thursdays." We needed to use this sketch as a starting point. As well, the colour yellow had to come into play. Finally, we were challenged to make a homemade embellishment.

Photobucket

Here is my complete layout:

Photobucket

My homemade embellishments are circles made from spiraling a long string of crocheted chain stitches into a circle shape.

Photobucket

All products by Creative Imaginations except for the letter stickers by Making Memories and Jillibean Soup.

1 comment:

  1. This is FAB!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors...and your embellies!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!