Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

June- Project 12 and a Mini-book

Photobucket

Here is my take on this month's Project 12 sketch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(All products by October Afternoon)


I had a ton of Canada Day pictures from earlier this month. As I continued to take more and more photos throughout the day, I had no idea how I would use them all. Then, at our second last event of the day (a BBQ at close family friend's), the hostess was using some circular coasters with the word "Eh!" on them. I asked her if she had any extra and she handed me a handful. This is how I used them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I managed to use 43 photos in amongst several journaling circles and some patriotic symbols. Hope you like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the page and fantastic job on the mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using the coasters. Too cute!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!