Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Imaginisce's July Sketch Challenge

My parents have been married for 37 years. Wow. That's a long time. But I bet the time flew for them. They've had some wonderful adventures together - 3 kids, homes, vacations, pets - the list goes on and on. But the most wonderful thing is that they still love each as much as they did way back when they married in March of 1973. In fact, I am sure they adore each other even more today. What wonderful role models for marriage - happiness and sorrow, sickness and health, through the good times and the bad- still holding on strong!!

What a Love Story!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


All products by Imaginisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!