Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pink, Green and Flowers - Three of my Favourite Things!!

I love all colour but my absolute favourite is pink - in any shade or tint. I love a pale blushy pink right up to an eye-catching fucshia (fuschia??)). In fact, when I got married almost 8 years ago, my bridesmaids wore a shocking shade of pink that even today, I am glad I chose.

I created this card to meet the colour challenge laid out by "Little Red Wagon." This week we are challenged to use a pink and green combination. What a perfect pair of colours!

Photobucket

I tried a new style of paper flower. This one is created by cutting a circle into a spiral, then twisting it into a tight ring. The leaves are made using a Doodlebug stamp in a paisley shape. My sentiment rub-on is from Pebbles.

Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!