Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge

Here I am again, with another challenge brought to us by My Mind's Eye. When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what photos and papers I wanted to use.

The photos are from early spring when Kevin and I began digging gardens around our new house. Camden thought he would help us out by giving the soil a texture test with his hands and his MOUTH! Eewwwww yuck!!

Here is the sketch:

Photobucket

And here is my layout:

Photobucket

And some close-ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All papers and die-cuts are MME. The rub-ons are from Kaisercraft.

3 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch. Love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! The pictures are precious and love your handstitching! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, SO, CUTE! I love the details and your photos are divine.

    Thank you for your entry in our contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!