Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Weddings" and The Inspired Scrapper

This week`s challenge at The Inspired Scrapper was to create a wedding themed paper craft. I hadn`t done anything with any of our wedding photos in awhile so I pulled out a pic from that day. Here is the journaling:

Photobucket

And here is the complete layout:

Photobucket

My friend Cheri shot this picture as we were exiting the church after completing our vows. It has always been one of my favourite pictures from our big day.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the black and white with the pop of red, and strip journalling always looks great! Thanks for joining us at The Inspired Scrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!