Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays Monthly Design Team Call

I have been playing along a lot recently with the girls over at the "Sketchy Thursdays" blog. I have been a weekly "fave" a few times and decided this month I would actually try to become a monthly design team member. You see, each month they create a specific sketch that one can try, submit and be voted on.

A girl can hope, right??

Here's this month's sketch:

Photobucket

I used a cute picture of all three of my darlings in the tub. This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's the sweetest thing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.....

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, and I love all of that orange!! My favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the colors! and you are one brave woman to put all the kids in a bath together. usually in our house that just equals screaming and a huge mess, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the photo and the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!