Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Monday, June 21, 2010

Afton's Big Brown Eyes

Just a quick post today. I am too tired to blather on too much!!

Here is the sketch for Imaginisce's monthly sketch challenge:

Photobucket

I kind of spun it around, and used punched circles instead of squares.

Photobucket

My felt flowers are from Fancy Pants, and the papers are all Imaginisce. The lace is vintage, given to me by my hubby's grandmother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking.

Please become a follower or leave a comment so that I know you have dropped by!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout, like your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!