Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Folding House Decor Project

I found this amazing idea on the My Mind's Eye blog - designed by Tiffani Smith. Hers was a Hallowe'en themed album, but I changed it up a bit to feature pictures from a recent trip to Springridge Farm near our home. The kids love it there and have asked to go back twice this week! I thought maybe this display of their photos would be enough to remind them of their visit, keep their memories full and maybe we can put off another visit until closer to Christmas!



The house shapes are cut out of cardstock and are fastend together by a 2 inch wide length of card glued across the back, adding stability.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!