Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Sand & Sea"

Tidying up. Thinning it out. Dumping the extras. I feel like I am doing this constantly at my house. Drawers, closets, basements and the craft area!

I find it very difficult to get rid of any of my scrap stash. I have thinned it a bit lately, sending my extra bits and bobs with my daughter into her kindergarten room.

The papers I used on this beach layout almost ended up with the 5-year-olds at the local school, but at the last moment I decided to match them with these sandy pictures from a lovely day at the lake.

"Sand & Sea"


The natural coastal colours really went well the pics I took that day.

And I used my "Sew Easy" again. I love how it pops the holes for my stitching. It makes for some really pretty borders that seem to finish the layout off just right!
All paper products by BoBunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!