Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Spooky Home...

Well actually, I kept the Hallowe'en decor to a minimum this year. Just a few touches here and there. In fact, I just changed up my autumn decor a little bit by adding Jacks, and Cats and witches!

This is wreath that usually hangs on our closet door. Only now it's a little more spooky!


Here I just added a few Hallowe'en sticks to my pot of Chinese lanterns and traded my "Be Grateful" sign to "Happy Hallowe'en."


My mother gave me these witch-parts way back before I was married. I LOVE getting them out each year and turning a plain-old pumpkin into one darling witch!


This sign makes me giggle very time I see it. I bought it at a craft a show last year and it might be my most favourite Hallowe'en decoration!


I'll be back with a few outdoor pics in the next day or two. We have a whole pumpkin patch of pumpkins out there!!


1 comment:

  1. do you want to come over and decorate my place?
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!