Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Monday, October 17, 2011

"Hello Sunshine" & Tickets - LRW

This week, the challenge over at Little Red Wagon is to use TICKETS on your creation.
I love my cute little ticket stamp from Imaginisce and decided to use it on this double-page layout.

"Hello Sunshine"

Photobucket


See the tickets, right near the title? I stamped them, cut them out and stuck on little images from Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer" collection.

Photobucket

All of these pictures are random ones I took throughout the month of August. I Really like inclding these "daily" pictures in the scrapbook too.


I love that clothesline sticker!

Photobucket


Here's the journalling:




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Bronwyn! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!