Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Just Signed Up for This!!!

Photobucket

http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/sysholidays.php


I have taken other classes from this site before - "Picture Spring" and "The Challenge of Me." This time, because I love this part of the year (you know - Autumn!) I signed up for "Saving Your Sanity Throughout the Holiday Season" because I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas already!!

I figured, with three kids at home and a full-time job, I could use any help I could get in order to "Save My Sanity!"

I am looking forward to this class because it is not all about layouts. In it we will be making holiday decor, cards, organizational tools and gifts. A nice variety, I think.

So- any of my scrapping or crafting friends want to join me in this class? I'd love to share some ideas back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!