Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Ten Posts of 2012

Another year comes to a close.  Wow - Time flies when you have 3 children, a home, a hubby and a full-time job!!  :)

As a quick little post during these busy post-Christmas-gotta-clean up-and-re-organize days, I have put together a post featuring my TOP TEN Posts of 2012.  

These were the posts that were viewed most by visitors like you!!


So,  in reverse order, here they are:

(Click on the title and you will taken directly to the original post.)


  
























Thanks to all who popped by here on a regular basis.  I enjoyed reading every comment I received this year.  

Please come back soon and often.  I have LOTS of marvelous projects churning around in my mind and I can't wait to share them with you all!!

Here's to a smashing 2013!!

Hugs,

B.  

8 comments:

  1. and a very Happy New Year to you too! Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn! I tried to email you back but you are a "no reply" blogger. Sorry. Yes! My placemats are stiff on one side but I had no problem sewing them on the machine. I'd love to see what you make with yours! Hugs, B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these top posts. Your blog is so lovely. Looking forward to what you will share in 2013! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! I love seeing all of your seasonal decorations. Someday when we buy our next home, I'm going to hire you to help me decorate it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!!!

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bronwyn,

    I love your roundup of awesome 2012 projects! Your pastel mantel is gorgeous :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Bronwyn. Such fun and creative projects. I will definitely be bookmarking this page!

    Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bronwyn,

    I love your ideas, these are beautiful! I would love for you to share them at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase! :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-licious-craft-showcase-14.html

    Happy New Year!
    Marti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!