Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Ten Posts of 2012

Another year comes to a close.  Wow - Time flies when you have 3 children, a home, a hubby and a full-time job!!  :)

As a quick little post during these busy post-Christmas-gotta-clean up-and-re-organize days, I have put together a post featuring my TOP TEN Posts of 2012.  

These were the posts that were viewed most by visitors like you!!


So,  in reverse order, here they are:

(Click on the title and you will taken directly to the original post.)


  
























Thanks to all who popped by here on a regular basis.  I enjoyed reading every comment I received this year.  

Please come back soon and often.  I have LOTS of marvelous projects churning around in my mind and I can't wait to share them with you all!!

Here's to a smashing 2013!!

Hugs,

B.  

10 comments:

  1. love your felt snowflake pillow. I have a couple of snowflakes that are probably felt placemats also. Is yours stiff? Mine are and I wondered if they would sew on ok. Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I know you are super busy. LOVE you site. I think you can get my address but if not if you'll reply to me here I will check back. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn! I tried to email you back but you are a "no reply" blogger. Sorry. Yes! My placemats are stiff on one side but I had no problem sewing them on the machine. I'd love to see what you make with yours! Hugs, B.

      Delete
    2. sorry about that email, I am internet challenged so no telling what I've done. Thanks for your reply. I will definitely try sewing mine. I got 2 white ones for 98 cents each at walmart. YEA!! I hope to make pillows like yours only not nearly as nice. I am a sewing novice. You give great tutorials by the way. Thanks again!.

      Delete
  2. and a very Happy New Year to you too! Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these top posts. Your blog is so lovely. Looking forward to what you will share in 2013! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! I love seeing all of your seasonal decorations. Someday when we buy our next home, I'm going to hire you to help me decorate it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!!!

    xoxo
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bronwyn,

    I love your roundup of awesome 2012 projects! Your pastel mantel is gorgeous :)

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Bronwyn. Such fun and creative projects. I will definitely be bookmarking this page!

    Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bronwyn,

    I love your ideas, these are beautiful! I would love for you to share them at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase! :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-licious-craft-showcase-14.html

    Happy New Year!
    Marti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!