Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Peppermint Kiss Cookies and Crochet...

Hurray! The holidays have begun!  We started them today with some family baking.  

We used this recipe and got started!!


How many cookies  can we make?  Well, how many kisses do we have??
(Camden was so proud that he could count them all !!)


Out comes my favourite kitchen machine....


I scooped the dough using a small ice cream scoop.  That way each ball is the same size - about 1" across.  


They look like "chocolately snowballs" according to our daughter, Afton.  


Mommy did this part because the cookie sheet is SO hot!!



Let them cool and ENJOY! And that is exactly what we did.  

While the cookies baked I sat in my comfiest chair wrapped in a cozy blanket and did some Christmas crocheting.  


Holidays really are PURE BLISS!!!

Hugs,

B.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!