Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Journal Your Christmas - Days 11 - 15

Day 11 invited us to take pictures of our Christmas tree and journal about how we decorate it. Does it wear homemade ornaments? Is it matchy-matchy and decorated carefully only by the grown-ups?? The pocket holds pics of my 2 trees and some favourite ornaments.

Photobucket

Day 12 - Christmas Past - Journal about a favourite memory of Christmas Past. The picture here is of my father and I, circa 1977. I am about 18 months old.

Photobucket

Day 13 - Journal about Christmas music - What are your favourites? What can't you stand? Does the music start in December, or earlier??

Photobucket

Day 14 - Journal about the procedure on Christmas morning. What order are presents unwrapped in? Do you take turns? Who hands out the presents??

Photobucket

Day 15 - Visitors: Who is coming to visit this holiday? Family? Friends? Where are we visiting? Are there long journeys ahead?

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of you and your dad! I just came home after spending 2 days with my parents... makes you want to cherish these moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!