Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Journal Your Christmas- Days 1-3

Our first assignment- tell why this journal is important to you and why you must take the time to write something in it everyday in celebratioon of Christmas.

Photobucket

On day 2, we journaled about winter weather. I like snow during the month of December only. Once Christmas is over, the snow can go!

Photobucket

Day 3's prompt asked us about Christmas cards. Will we send them? Will we make them? Are they a waste of time? I am sending homemade cards with a picture of my munchkins in them.
The envelope contains my journaling as well as pictures of my homemade cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!