Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Red, Green & Healthy Kids Mix

Want something as easy as shopping the pantry and a quick stop at the bulk food store? And the guarantee that the kids will LOVE it!??

Well then - start with a couple cups of 2 different breakfast cereals: (Cheerios and Corn Pops here - but anything kid-friendly will work!)
Pop 1 bag of microwave popcorn and dump it in (after you have sifted out the un-popped kernels - no kid likes those!)
From the bulk store - a handful of chocolate teddy bears, candy cane corn, and Santa Ju-Jubes.
How about throwing in some Christmas jelly balls, Smarties and holiday-shaped mini candy?
Festive candy corn, Santa-mallows and honey graham cracker bears.
Don't know what these are called. Hmm.. Chocolate with mini-sprinkles- yummy! And some (healthy!) dried cranberries
Oh yeah! Doesn't this look good! And really, there is more "good-for-you" stuff than candy, right?
C'mon - it's Christmas. Every kid (and mom!) deserves a treat these days. Enjoy!!
Please leave a comment - I love reading those. And BECOME A FOLLOWER. Only 2 more until I hit the big 5-0!

4 comments:

  1. My kids are all grown, does this mean I can't eat it. thanks for sharing. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy with just the cereal. I love snacking on cereal.
    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Bronwyn-feel free to link your gallery to LRW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!