Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Scrapping Bug September Reveal - Part 2


How about three layouts to go with the three cards I showed you in my last post??

Butterflies and paper pleating on this layout:

"Great Grandma"
Additional Products: Ribbon - BoBunny
Punches - Martha Stewart & Fiskars
Letter stickers - Doodlebug &Jillibean Soup
Pearls - KaiserCraft


Argyle on the next one -

"How Civilized"
Additional Product: Thread- DMC
Rub-on - American Crafts
Stamps - Doodlebug & We R Memory Keepers
Chipboard - American Crafts
Letter stickers - Reminisce, Making Memories, Jillibean Soup

"July"

How about a little bit of lacing detail??


Additional Product: Chipboard - American Crafts
Stamps - Autumn Leaves and KI Memories



1 comment:

  1. You rock! Awesome layouts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the argyle one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!