Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Capturing Time

It's official. Summer 2011 has been and gone. And what a summer it was! This summer we realized we didn't have any babies anymore. All three of our offspring are officially "kids" and that meant we go anywhere, anytime, without worries about diapers, sippy cups or afternoon naps.
Needless to say, our summer was not restful - but it was fun! B, A and C are 6 1/2, 5 and 3 respectively, and were a riot to be with every single day.

Here are the kids on our last trip to the beach. I had taken lots of typical "beach " pics earlier in the season, so this time, I tried to capture the "time" instead.

"Summer 2011"

I used October Afternoon's "Seaside" line and tired to use it's vintage feel as inspiration. And instead of typical "we've been to beach" journalling, I added words of wisdom for each of our children.
Camden wanted to get in on the "layout photoshoot." Cute little dude, eh?




Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!