Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge - Twine

OOOHH! I love this challenge. Actually - it isn't really a challenge at all! I have been using twine OBSESSIVELY lately- almost every project has it!

Here is a new layout, featuring some sparkly twine I picked up at the Scrapping Bug recently:

My other obsession lately has been Doodlebug product. I used as many Doodlebug bits and pieces on this one as I could.


My garland is several die-cut tags and mini-stickers from a darling cupcake line they released a few years back.

What are we celebrating in this pictures? On this particular day we took the kids to a new cupcake shop to celebrate that it had been 6 months since my oldest son's brain tumour surgery. We couldn't be happier in his health, growth and development and we count our blessings everyday for the care he received at McMaster Children's Hospital.

2 comments:

  1. that would be a challenge for me. I don't use twine very much at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!