Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rainbow Party Decor

My little lady turns 6 this week so we held her birthday party on Saturday. She couldn't wait for the day to arrive and finally it did!! 
(The t-shirt is from Carters.)
I've had a busy week with extra school prep, a sinus infection and this party to plan. Luckily hubby offered to anything I needed him to do.  Anything, you say?  Well then- could you please weave some paper placements for our little girl's party?? 
Of course he obliged!
They turned out great.  Thanks honey.  

With the leftover paper strips, I put the Little Lady to work.  
Any kindergarten kid can do this, right??
Once these were up, I went to work with the tissue.
I LOVE these.  (Thank-you Pinterest!)
I picked up a bag of these at the Dollar Store.  Lots of colour for next to nothing........
...especially when you pair them with a $2.00 wreath from Michaels!
One of the little girls at the party said our house was the prettiest place she'd ever seen.  (I'm sure it was the paper chains and rainbow placemats.  : )  )


9 comments:

  1. I love the photo of you dh weaving the paper. So sweet!
    Happy birthday to you little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have a good husband when he's willing to craft for me. Glad yours stepped up. I was excited to check in to see your party. Her shirt is adorable, and I love the link chain and place mats. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little lady turning six, what a doll. Boy my hubs won't craft for me, so you got yourself a charm. Her t-shirt is so cute, and love the paper strip banner and bow. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6!!!! yay! Don't blink, mom and dad. If you do, she will suddenly be 16! The Bday girl and decorations are lovely. That wreath is perfect for spring. Better leave it up til Memorial Day at least (then the red white and blue of course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it looks fab. Lovely and colourful :) I hope you are feeling better x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute it all turned out! What a wonderful way to celebrate her 6th birthday :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was a GREAT party!!! My daughter's birthday party was also Rainbow Themed on Sunday!!

    Thanks so very much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun party!!! I love all the decor! And, what an adorable birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Bronwyn! I know you linked this up several weeks ago, but I am featuring it today with other party goodies!! I hope that's okay!! Love this party!!

    Emily @52mantels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!