Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Scrapping Bug Reveal - Part 2

The Brain Tumour Foundation recently held an event for young families affected by brain tumours. This summer it was held at Marineland.
The kids LOVE this place. We have bought season's passes for the last few years and try to go back once a month.
We view the animals, watch the shows and, of course, ride the rides!
We met some wonderful families and we look forward to the fall event in a pumpkin patch near London!

Each month, as part of my design work for the Scrapping Bug, I have to create 3 layouts and/cards and some kind of "altered item."

This month I decided to make a mini-book about our daughter, Afton, and all of her journeys to beach since 2006 (when she was born!)


I had a wonderful time putting this together. I had such cute pics of Afton- as a baby, as a toddler and now as a "big girl."

I stamped, I glittered, I glued on Bling - I made it as "girly" as I could!

Afton loves it. She says she'll keep it forever. I said she could- after it has spent several months on display at the scrapbook store!

Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!