Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Friday, February 26, 2010

Check THIS out my Scrapping Friends!!!

Wow! Look at this woman's "Design Centre." Could it be more colourful, artsy and FULL?? My hubby says it looks like a store. I say it looks like HEAVEN!! Can you say JEALOUS!?!

http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-very-own-part-of-world.html

1 comment:

  1. oh... my I can just see my envy coming forth... it is always so much fun to check out others scrap areas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!