Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My "Journal Your Christmas" Album

It is complete!! I decided I would be done creating new pages on the first of January (you can continue until the 12th day after Christmas if you so choose!) And here I am, on the 10th of January, actually clipping the final finished pages into my album. I could have been done sooner except I kept forgetting to print the photos for Jan. 30 (A Year in Review) and New Years Eve.
This is a project I am really proud of. It made me think about lots of aspects of Christmas that often slip my mind during the hub-bub of the holidays. I also like what I have done creatively. I have never worked in a 6x12 format so it was challenge to think long and skinny instead of big and square like I am used to. But I like how it has turned out and I will definitely make a mini-book in this size again.

Click on the little picture and you will be taken to a slideshow of my Journal.

JYC 2009

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful accomplishment and keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyn...I love it! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!