Welcome!

My name is Bronwyn and I am so glad you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you find joy and inspiration in everything you see here. I live with my family in a new, builder-grade townhome in a small city, even though my dream home would be a century old farmhouse in the countryside. Daily I strive to add warmth, "age," and character to our little home. I love to knit, crochet, sew, decorate, bake and go thrift shopping. These are all a wonderful release after my three small children are off to bed each evening. Thankfully, I have a patient and understanding husband, Kevin, who allows me to bring all kinds of crazy things into our home in the the name of "creativity."

Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Red Wagon and a Cute Little Owl

The inspiration at Little Red Wagon this week was this cute little Owl that Regan found on Etsy:

Photobucket

When I saw this crocheted owl I immediately thought of the crocheted hat my mother made for my youngest son.

Photobucket

I used several items from The Scrapping Bug's October kit and I completed the whole layout in 25 minutes!! When I am low on time, I can scrap like a speed demon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your layout is fabulous! The pictures are just perfect for our Little Red Wagon challenge! Thanks for playing along:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love this layout....and that hat...ack...the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Bronwyn! The layout looks terrific! I haven't scrapbooked in awhile and I am starting to get the itch! You've inspired me to get going on a Halloween scrapbook project! Have a great weekend! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!